
Kolsen got his first Hair cut yesterday. He did such a good job and enjoyed that sucker so much. The only time he moved was when Jason used the little trimmer by his ear. It vibrated a lot and it mad him shiver. But other than that he did great. We didn't realize how bad he needed one until we started cutting. He had a lot more hair than we thought. It turned out really cute, but it makes him look much older. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! Jason had fun doing it and after we were done he went right into the bath tub! He was messy!!!

All Clean!!!
Monday, December 18, 2006
My First Hair Cut
Posted by The Davis's at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kolson looks SO grown up! I wanted to cry with Natalie last night when I saw him!! Our boys are getting way to big!!
Post a Comment