Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone! It has started out great for us and we hope the same for all of you. Not much is new with Kolsen and I, but Jason is moving to a new area in his company which is exciting. He will be doing sales and working with investors and new clients and leaving leasing behind. We are very excited for him to switch but with change comes the scary things of the unknown. I guess we will see how it all works out. Other than that life is pretty normal, except our son is cheesing life up more and more. This is the face he makes when you talk to him now. It makes me laugh every time.


He is also exploring the world of self feeding. He doesn't quite have it down yet, cause if he drops something he will grab whatever is close and eat that instead. Whatever keeps him happy I guess. Those bitter biscuits are so messy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congrats Jason!

Brian and Jessica said...

Congrats Jason! You are so right those bitter biscuts are nasty, but they love them... ewww!

Rachel Richardson said...

Oh my goodness, Natalie! The first picture of Kolsen is FREAKING ADORABLE!! He is getting so big. Have you checked to see if he's got anymore teeth coming in?

Love you!
-Rachel

Heidi Joncas said...

I hate those biscuits, they are too messy. Gram crackers are much cleaner. I love Kolsen's little teeth.