Well, I have been tagged so I guess it is my turn to do 6 Random things about me....
1. When I got pregnant with Kolsen I became allergic to my Wedding Ring and I haven't been able to wear it since. My finger breaks out in a rash and itches really bad. We keep meaning to get it coated with something by my uncle who is a jeweler, but never have time. So it looks like we aren't married.

2. I have had Lasik surgery on my eyes. It was the best thing I have ever done! What an amazing feeling to wake up and be able to see right when you open your eyes. I think people take that for granite.
3. I have been sky diving. When I was 19 years old, me and a bunch of my singles ward friends went to the Mirana airport and jumped out of plane's. I went tandem of course, but what an incredible feeling. My landing was a little hard though. You are suppose to tuck your feet up and let the guy run to stop, but my toes caught and I "superman ed" it on the run way. O well, it was hilarious. I would do it again in a heartbeat! I have it on video somewhere, but I can't find it.

4. I like to play with Kolsen's toys more than he does. He has a few toys that he can't figure out so I take them and try to play with them, but he isn't good at sharing yet.

5. I love naps. I don't get them very often but if I get the chance to take a nap you better believe I am going to take one.
6. I hate milk. The only way I can drink milk is if I flavor it with chocolate or something. I am so against it that I pour it in my cereal and when I go to take a bite, I dump the milk it off my spoon. That way my cereal still gets wet but I don't have to taste it.
GOT MILK???
That was fun! Here are some pictures that Jessica took for Kolsen's 1 year pictures. They turned out way cute!
The last picture is one of my first scrapbook page that I did for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Cute huh. Jess helped me.




2 comments:
I knew all those! We have known eachother for forever!! Just Kidding! I love it!! Cute pictures... who took those again?!? haha
you are too silly! my goodness. your family is absolutely adorable!
!
Post a Comment