Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!



I want to wish a Happy Mother Day to all the beautiful Moms out there. I love when Mother's Day comes around because it makes me stop and think about all the wonderful women that surround me everyday. I take them for granted sometimes but I want them to know that I love them very much and I am so glad that YOU are in my life. First there is:

MY MOM
You are such a beautiful and wonderful person and you are my best friend. I love you and you have been such a wonderful example to me through out the years. I am so glad that I have had you as my mom and love the fact the my children now get to grow up with you as their grandmother. I have learned so much from watching you and I LOVE YOU and appreciate all that you do for us. I also love that you are always there with a listening ear for me. You have served our family so much these last few months and I don't know if we could have gotten through without you, dad and your support. THANK YOU!

Debbie
I can't tell you how much I have LOVED being a part of your family. You and Alan are some of the most amazing, kind, and generous people I have ever met and I try to follow your example every day. You have been a wonderful mom to Jason and I love that you treat me as your daughter. I feel very close to you and I am so excited that we can grow closer together as the years go on. Thank you for all that you do for our family and for being such an amazing mom.

I am also surrounded by wonderful grandmothers, sister, friends, aunts, cousins, and many other women who have touched my life. Thank you and HAPPY MOTHER"s DAY!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

You're an awesome Mom! Your kids are so lucky to have you!! :)

Justina Selim said...

Happy Mothers Day! I hope u had a great day! It was nice to see u! :->

Brian and Jessica said...

OK, I've been very patient... But I **need** an update!! It's killing me! :) Miss you guys! Come visit us!