I can't believe my little guy is 5!!! He is growing so fast and is such a wonderful kid! He keeps me laughing and on my toes. He wanted to have a super hero party this year, but couldn't decide which hero he wanted. So we did a little of it all. We had family and friends over and had a blast!
I made all the kids these capes with their Letter.

They were so excited to wear them!

The decorations

The cupcakes

All the cousins and friends. We played throw the ball at Iron man's Hand and Silly string the bad guys on the wall. (video coming soon)

Why they are all trying to fit in the car... I don't know.

These two just wanted the treats!

Present time!

This is all we could see. We couldn't get around the huddle of little boys. It was so funny!

The most amazing hat my sister made him. He loved it!!!

The final one

He got a big boy bike since he outgrew his other one and doesn't need training wheels anymore.
Thanks to all who came and helped us celebrate. He loved all the gifts and having everyone together. Happy Birthday my Kolsen. We love you!!
2 comments:
What did you make the capes out of? They are so cute. And great job on the cupcakes! Happy birthday Kolsen!!!
I took a plastic table cloth and cut it into that shape. I think I got 6 or 7 out of one table cloth that cost me $1. So cheap and fun!
Post a Comment