
Welcome
We wanted to start something to let everyone know how we are doing and to show off our new son so we decided to start a blog. Our family is doing great. Jason is doing very well and really enjoys working for Home America. He works for a home management company and does mostly leasing but is also selling homes and all kinds of work in the real estate field. The company is going through a lot of changes and is growing very large so we are excited to see what is to come in the future. I am doing great also. I have gone back to work for Dr. John's for a couple of months because one of the ladies I worked with had to go in for surgery. It has been fun, but I miss spending time with Kolsen. I know that he is having fun with the Grandma's though so it hasn't been to bad. One thing I know is that I have gained so much respect for working mom's. It is a hard job to go to work and then come home and take care of the house and your family. I don't know how they do it and I have so much respect for those that do. This picture is one that I thought was cute of our family. We are big ASU fans are we went to the game last Saturday. It was Kolsen's first game and it was fun, but it was an afternoon game and way to hot. O well, that is what we get for living in Arizona I guess. Well, that is the update with us and we are loving being parents. There is nothing more special than watching your child grow and learn all about themselves, about you and about the world around them.
Monday, October 09, 2006
WELCOME
Posted by The Davis's at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Alright ASU fans who it the current QB for them? No just kidding well its good to see your blog thanks to Jess we all have blogs now. Jeremiah
That's right, thanks to me... :) I really think I need commision from everyone! LOL
Yall are such a cute family, and Kolsen is adorable. We can't wait to see yall in November!
Woooooo hooo! Glad to see you guys bloggin'!
UPDATE UPDATE STOP WORKING SO MUCH YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A LIFE JK ITS ALL OUT OF LOVE!!!!!!
Post a Comment