
It is amazing how fast your kids grow up. Kolsen is so funny about doing everything we do. He loves to drink water out of our cups and yesterday Jason and I had suckers from the Halloween party and Kolsen kept grabbing them from us so we let him have some for a minuet or two. You can see how much he loved it. To see it Click this http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p61/natalsd/?action=view¤t=MVI_0057.flv
Monday, October 30, 2006
YUMMY!!!
Posted by The Davis's at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is way cute!
Natalie, Your blog is great and these are the first pictures I have ever seen of Kolsen. He is so adorable. And I think he looks a little like Jason but has way more of you in him. Thanks for getting me a link so I can keep tabs on you guys. See you at Thanksgiving!
So stinkin cute guys! Love the video!!! LOL
Post a Comment