

We had so much fun on Halloween. We went trick or treating with the Holly, Craig, Alan and Debbie. Chase and Mallory had so much fun and Kolsen just sat in the stroller and had a ball. When I say sat I mean squished. His costume was so puffy that he barely fit. It was so cute! The funniest thing of the night was that at the first house we went to chase rang the door bell and when they answered he walked right in. He didn't get the concept of trick or treating yet. He thought we were visiting. It was so cute and we had a good laugh. He got the hang of it after that. When the kids were done we went back to Holly and Craig's and let them have some candy and Kolsen got to have another sucker. He really loves those things!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Happy Halloween!
Posted by The Davis's at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute! I love that Chase just walked right in!! How funny!
Amy did the same thing on her first Halloween. The kids look great and boy is Mallory getting big! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment