

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope your holiday was as good as ours. We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends and eating 3 Thanksgiving meals. We had plenty of food to say the least. It was also fun because we had some friends and family come in from out of town, so we went to a waterfall and took some pictures of all the kids. It is fun because they are all so close in age and so cute that pictures turned out great! We also find out that our son is going to be a very active child. While everyone else sat nicely and looked at the cameras, Kolsen was turning around and pulling on bode's sleeve or touching Kamden or just moving for no reason. We knew he was going to be a crazy kid cause his dad can't sit still either, but we had no idea it would be this crazy. It was fun though and he will keep me in good shape I guess. Well, I should probably let you know who the kids are huh. In the top picture I will name the kids starting from the left. There is Kernan Mandile, Bode Joncas, Kolsen Davis, and Kamden Brooks. I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed the time off.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
FUN WITH ALL MY FRIENDS
Posted by The Davis's at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are cute too Natalie! I just posted mine too! Fun fun fun!!
Too cute! The one picture of them all laying down is my fav. They all have such brught eyes.
Post a Comment