Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Liven The Crazy Life!!



This month has been so insane! Has it been that way for anyone else? Well it started with Conference which was wonderful, my birthday, Heather's birthday, then Easter and Jessica Curtis's Farewell all in the first two weeks. Then we had Activity Day, Jason's seminars, and painting our room then next week. Which is still under construction. I hate picking paint because it looks different in different lights. It is hard to match everything!!! Anyway, this was a picture of our family at the farewell. I got a really cute one of Jess and I but I haven't downloaded it yet. The farewell was so good. It was in the singles ward, which was fun to see old friends but hard to deal with a busy baby because it is so quiet. Everyone is single so there are no kids. I forgot how quiet it was. So every time Kolsen made a peep I told him to shush! Jessica was so amazing though. I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished in her life. I look up to her so much and know she will do amazing things on her mission. You could feel that she was ready to go and has grown so close to the Lord. She Left last Tuesday and is now in the MTC. She will report to Washington, DC in 2 weeks. Good Luck Jess! Well everything else is about normal. Kolsen is cruising now and is walking more than crawling so it has been fun trying to keep up with him. Jason is doing good and might be looking into school soon so we will see where that leads us. Well, that's what is up with us. It is so fun seeing all the birthday pictures and we can't wait to post ours! Happy Birthday everyone!!!

0 comments: