What a fun weekend! Dr. Johns took our office on a staff trip last weekend. It was awesome. We went to San Fransisco and did a lot of touring. We went to Alcatraz (which is a very creepy and very interesting old prison), Sausalido, Pier 39, Ghirardelli square(the chocolate city...which was under construction) and did some shopping in China town. It was so fun. Dr. Johns spoiled us the entire trip and I think I lost 10 lbs. from laughing so much. To introduce everyone the first picture from the left is: Nancy (the office manager), Amy (assistant), Judi (assistant), Anne (front desk), Dr. J, Tira (assistant), Judy Johns (Wife), and Me
(the favorite). This was at pier 39 where we did a lot of shopping and froze. It was cold and misty at night which we are not use to so we were all freezing. Amy and I roomed together and let me tell you she is hilarious. She is on the right in the picture below. We had so much fun and we stayed up for hours every night goofing off.
This is a picture of us shopping in Sausalido. This was our third day of shopping and it was cold, windy, and there was this fog that made it feel like you were always wet, so you can see why we look so excited to be there. Plus that bench was granite and froze our bums!
This is a picture of the limo that we rode around in. You should have seen us all try to get in and out of that thing everywhere. It was a pretty funny sight. I don't know how people do that in dresses.
And this was Alcatraz. This place was so interesting. We took a ferry over to the island and got to go through and tour it. They gave you your own set of headphones that walked you through and told stories of the prisoners and guards and had the actual people speaking. It was amazing but kind of scary at the same time because of what happened there. Well, It was a good trip, but it was hard to leave my family at home. It was the first time I have ever left Jason and the longest I have left Kolsen so it was so good to see them when we got home. I missed them a lot. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I did.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
San Fransisco
Posted by The Davis's at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like fun!! Glad I was here where it was warmer! I know I'm a wimp!!
Post a Comment