Monday, March 05, 2007

BIG STEP


Well, We have entered a whole new chapter in our life. Kolsen took his first steps a few days ago. I was sitting on the floor playing with him as he was walking along the couch, when he let go and took 3 steps to me. I had no idea that he could do that yet and I just sat there in shock for a minuet. After taking it in, I stood him up on the other couch to see if he would do it again and he took another 3 steps over to our love sack. I yelled cause I was so excited and scared him which made him fall over. We both laughed and I immediately called Jason. He has done it a few times since then, but he is still trying to figure out that he needs to move his feet before he tries to move forward. He leans forward and gets ahead of himself and stumbles to us. We have tried to get it on the video camera, but he doesn't perform when we want him to. He gets that from his dad. We were so excited and then the thought hit us that when he starts walking, next comes running. Which means I will never sit down again. O well, it will get me in shape I guess.

2 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Go Kolsen!!

Britt said...

welcome to MY world! lol. Yes.. I have two rowdy toddlers.. you better do some serious babyproofing.. he will be everywhere. Cute pics. Post a video when you get a chance.. or email it!