Let me start by saying I love shoes. I don't think you can ever have to many. They come in all shapes and sizes and if I was rich I would have a different pair for every outfit. But let me tell you that with style and looks usually comes pain! I found some cute shoes for Chelsey's Wedding and now even though it is a few days later I think I am going to cut my legs off. They hurt so bad. I also have to confess that it wasn't all the shoes fault. My legs are not in the best shape anymore and after all the dancing, walking, and standing on my tip toes to hug everyone my legs could not take it and they have been screaming at me ever since. Just thought I would vent! The things we do for beauty!!!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
man you are a blogging fool lately. I'm LOVING IT! I hear ya about the shoes. I'm usually ALL about comfort.. but sometimes I've gotta slip on some really cute heels that KILL ME... isn't it awful? I've been trying to find more stuff with the wedge heels.. they usually do less damage.
Very cute Nat!! I love those Brown heels, what website did you get those off of?!?
I love shoes. I have to many for my closet and Jer won't let me buy anymore.(that he knows of) No matter how many cute shoes I have I always end up wearing black flip-flops. I always comes down to comfort.
Yes... send me the link that you got those brown shoes off of. I'm so in love with them! get my email from jess
Post a Comment