Well. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Jason and I got to go on a vacation this weekend to California and we had a wonderful time. The bad news is that we didn't take any pictures so I don't have any to post. Sorry, but there was no way I was going to take a picture of myself in a swim suit. Anyway, we had a wonderful time. We stayed by the LAX airport at the Sheraton Hotel and were only a few minuets from Santa Monica pier. We spent a lot of time on the beach, which my husband is not to happy about now cause he got fried. It was awesome because we got there on Friday at about 11:00 and there was only a couple people on the beach. We had it all to our selves for about a mile both ways. It was beautiful! We also did a lot of shopping. There is a really good outside mall called the "3rd Street Promenade" that I love. It is about 3-4 blocks of the street that they closed down and turned into shopping and entertainment. They have street performers, a farmers market and all kinds of fun things to do. I love it. We also went to the pier and played at the amusement park. Jason played a few carnival games too and won Kolsen a prize. It was a cute dog and he hasn't put it down. Well, that was about all the excitement that we had, but it was so nice to get a way for the weekend and spend some time together. We also almost died a couple of times too. The drivers over there are crazy! Other than that California is the best vacation spot!!!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment