Monday, July 23, 2007

More Pictures

Here are more pictures of the outfits that Cameron got us from Hong Kong. We all wore them to his home coming talk in church. He did a wonderful job and it was so amazing to hear his testimony in Cantonese. It is very neat that even though you can't tell what he is saying, you can still feel the spirit very strong.







What a Doll! This is my niece, Mallory.
















Kolsen got an outfit, I got a blouse, and Jason got a tie. Sorry my eyes are closed. This is the only one we took.














I just thought this was a cute one of our little man!

4 comments:

Britt said...

Hey totally cute pics. I'm glad you've been on here so much lately. It has been fun to watch your little family grow. Kolsen has the blondest hair... such a sweet looking kid. ;)

Rachel Richardson said...

Haha! Kolsen looks like he's breakdancing in the picture of just him in his China outfit! That's SO adorable!

Heidi Joncas said...

How fun, I love matching. How is it having him home. I bet it is great.

Jesika said...

I love the China outfits! :o)

Kolsen totally looks like a ladies man! :o) lol I love it!