They are finally engaged!!! Cameron proposed about a week ago and they have set their date for Jan 5Th. They are very excited and are planning away. So what is she now, my sister or sister in-law???
And this is the ring. We couldn't get a good picture of it, but it is beautiful! Her and my uncle Danny designed it together.
ANNOUNCEMENT #2

READY OR NOT BABY #2 IS ON THE WAY. It is a little unexpected, but we are really excited about our new addition to the family. The funny thing is the baby is due on April 30Th, which is Kolsen's birthday. I don't think I will make it that long, but that is too ironic. The other bad part is that the morning sickness has already started and is a lot worse than Kolsen. But I guess you have to take the bad with the good and try to see the positive side. I will start losing weight if I keep it up much longer. Other than that we are doing good and had a fun time camping at our Labor Day Family Reunion. We got lots of rain which kept things cool and played lots of fun games and hung out with our family. Kolsen had fun a usual. If he is outside he is good and can keep him self entertained. It was wonderful. Also Jason and Jeremiah played in the horse shoe tournament and almost won it. They did an awesome job! Here are some pictures and a cute video.

Jason and Jeremiah got 3rd place in horse shoes.
The wonderful faces of camping

Kolsen found Shane's car and decided to sit on it. It was a cool remote control car!



15 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!! As soon as you told me this morning that I could tell everyone your exciting news... I called my Mom! She is very excited about it!! Thank goodness our little scare was just a scare! I still think it would have been funny if we were pregnant within a couple days of each other!! But thankfully we are safe!! :) I can just bum your baby off you!!! Love you guys!!
(If you need anything you know where we live!!!) :)
Congrats!! We are so excited for you and Jason. Hope the morning sickness gets better soon!
That is so great! Congrats! I am very excited for you guys! I hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long. Besides a healthy baby do you want a boy or girl or it doesn't matter?
Wait is that your little sister Kim? How old is she? I think I remember when she was like...really little. She is engaged to your brother-in-law. That's crazy! Congrats to them too!
That is so exciting. What are you hoping for? I remember camping when our kids were small, the dirt inside and out, they always had fun. Congrats again, and say hey to Jason for me.
YEAH for BABIES! That is great! And sister/sister-in-law, we maybe from the mountains, but that is hillbilly for sure. :)
WOOHOO!!! THAT'S FANTASTIC...on both the announcements!! We've known about Kim for a week but YOU PREGNANT! How exciting Natalie! Jordin and Baylee are 23 1/2 months apart. Sounds like you'll have the same situation! It's great! You and Jason are going to have soooo much fun!! :o) Please let me know if you need anything! Love ya!
WONDERFUL NEWS! That is so awesome! Lots of babies everywhere! I'm sorry about the sickness... just about everyone gets it.. and no one likes it so far.. that I know of. I'm so excited for you guys! ;) Keep us posted!
Yay! Congrats on the wonderful news about the new baby on the way!! And let Cameron and Kim know that we said congrats. Hopefully your morning sickness wont last long.
hey... I am changing my blog to private (there is way too many weird people out there.. and I wanna protect my family)... so could you send me your email address so that I can add you as an "invited blog reader"? email me at britnbrad@hotmail.com
I'm so glad we had a chance to talk. Do you want to have lunch on Monday or Thurs. I'm so excited for you guys. Call me! Love C
So excited for you guys! I found out my due date is April 10th! Woooo! Hooooo!
Congratulations you guys!! I had no idea, but we are so excited for you! April 30th huh... not long after our little one is due! Aw, I'm so happy for you. We find out if we are having a boy or a girl tomorrow at 10:30 so whenever we come down we will have two great things to celebrate. Hope all is well - give our love to your family!
That is very exciting news. I am so happy for you. I hope the morning sickness passes quickly. Tammi Auayfuay
Kolsen is so cute.
Congrats to Cameron and Kim!
Post a Comment