Well, a lot has happened in our lives in the past few months. Where do I begin? Well, to start my cousin Jaci had her baby about a month ago now and I told her I would watch her daycare kids for 3 weeks so she could get a break and enjoy her family and the new addition. It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work. I don't know how people can do daycare. It is one of the busiest jobs I have had and is emotionally draining to. It probably wouldn't have been as bad if I only had a few, but I had 6. It is just a little overwhelming all at once. It also didn't help that I was throwing up all the time and they couldn't figure out why I kept running to the bathroom. Kolsen loved it though and they were all really good kids so they made it fun. Anyways, on Thursday night after the kids had left I started bleeding pretty bad from over working myself and Jason and I got a little worried. I didn't have anything like that with Kolsen so I called the doctor and they got me in the next day to be checked out. Everything looked fine and the baby was healthy and bigger than we thought so I was relieved but they told me that I had to go on a light bed rest for the next two week and then they want to see me again. It was all a little scary and really shook me up. I only had the bleeding for a few days after that and it is completely gone now so I am sure everything is OK but on Saturday I had a complete meltdown. Has anyone else gone through that? I was throwing up all day, (which has not slowed down yet), I was drained from the scary weekend, and was exhausted from 3 weeks of daycare. So I laid in bed all day, cried my eyes out and now I feel much better. I think my body had just had enough and once I had the chance to release it all I was able to start feeling better. Anyway, enough of my sob story... Here is a picture of the daycare kids (not all of them).
Well that is how I am doing. Jason and Kolsen are doing great. Jason is just busy working and going to school and Kolsen is still working on talking. I don't know what his deal is. He can do anything you ask him to so I know he understands me, but no words yet. Hopefully they will come soon.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
WOW HOW THE WEEKS FLY!
Posted by The Davis's at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Natalie! Thank you so much for watching my daycare kids for me. I hope the kids had nothing to do with your bleeding. I cried everyday of my pregnancy with all 3 of them, and I still cry for no reason. Hope it ends soon though! I appreciate what you did for me and am glad to be back to my normal life again as I am sure you are!!
I hope you start feeling better soon! That is one thing I dont miss about being pregnant,morning sickness. I only have one daycare kid and I feel like I'm going crazy... I dont know how you kept six! Wow!
My goodness.. take it easy honey. I always heard that sometimes those scares like that are just your body's way of saying, "Slow Down Girl!" So.. take it easy. That was really nice of you to help your friend out, but don't put your own baby at risk. When are you due anyways?
Aaaahhhh. . . .life as a pregnant woman! Sometimes not so great. Ok, most of the time - not so great. If you ever need anyone to complain too, I'll be here! I know how you're feeling. So worth it in the end though, right?! Hang in there!
I hope you are feeling better. That is a little scarey, so take care. When do you find out what you are having?
Hope things are going better for you this week!
Post a Comment