Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN




Happy Halloween everyone!!! I hope you all are having as much fun as we are. We just carved our pumpkin tonight and Jason did an awesome job. He is so creative and did all of that free hand. I am OK if I have a pattern to follow but Jason did that all on his own. Amazing huh!!! Good job Hun!!! I know you can't see it very well, but the Head stone on the left has Kolsen's name on it too. It was hard to get a good angle on it. Kolsen also had a good time. We let him carve a little (WITH SUPERVISION) and he thought that was the greatest thing ever. There is a video of it at the end. He definitely did not like cleaning it though. He would not touch the yucky stuff inside the pumpkin. It was hilarious. We tried to get him to put his hand in it and he screamed. Then Jason put some on his hand and he violently shook it until it fell off and then GLARED at us like "What did you do that for". If you have not seen his mad face it is so funny. He gives the nastiest looks sometimes. I wish I could have gotten it on camera. Anyway, here are our pictures and I am sure we will have tons more after tomorrow.


3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

That pumpkin is much better then the ones Brian did last night! Haha! Kolsen is a smart kid! **wink wink**

Tatum said...

Cute, how fun! Jason did a great job free handing it! I still stick with your average old pumking face and it usually isn't that great.

Britt said...

That pumpkin turned out great! Hope you are feeling good!