Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baby CLARK is Here!!!






This is the newest addition to the Kurtzeborn family. His name is Clark and he is the cutest little guy ever. He was born on Thursday and was 7lb 9oz. He is healthy and him and mom are doing great! Here are some of the pictures that we took of him in the hospital. Congratulations you guys! He is beautiful and we can't wait to see him again. It is funny cause I always thought Kolsen was small until he was standing next to him. Now he looks huge.
Holly looked beautiful as always!! I wish I looked that good after just giving birth!
Baby Clark and his aunties
Kolsen was really interested in him and couldn't stop looking. I don't think he knew what it was but he was very gentle. Which is a good sign of things to come. Hopefully!!!

5 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

So cute! I've been waiting for pictures!! Thanks! Congrats Holly and Craig!! Can't wait to meet him!

Britt said...

OH yah. I love the Kurtzeborn family! Congrats! He is such a cutie pie! I bet you are getting anxious to see your baby!!

Brooke Brooks said...

Awww... he is so cute! Tell Holly and Craig that we said congrats!

Anonymous said...

aaaawww, Congrats on the new addition. There will be plenty more to come. love c

Deanna Payne said...

Thanks for sharing pictures. He is a cute little guy. I can't wait to see him in real life. Your towel cake is great and that tshirt of Kolsens is a crack up!