Craziness is here and will continue for the next few months. I just did a bridal shower on Saturday for my cousin EMILY who is getting married in November and them we are doing one in December for Kim. So we have had lots to do and it has been a blast. Here are some pictures from the shower. I had fun making a towel cake. The picture looks like it's leaning but it is just the shadow on the ribbon. There is also sparkling cider down the middle that is hard to see. They are so much fun and they make beautiful center pieces. It was a lot of fun and we had a really good turn out so everything went really smooth. Then today we had a party for my family cause we have so many birthdays in October. We celebrated my dad's, brother in law Spencer's, my Grandma Richardson's, and Kim's (which is in September but we didn't do one for her yet). It was fun and it is always nice to get
together with family!
together with family!

4 comments:
I've never seen a towel cake before... I might have to steal that idea!
I love the towel cake! That is too cool.
It's even cutier in real life!! Way to go Nat! :)
Good Job, cute cake. I think the pumpkins are gettinhg bigger. :) Love C
Post a Comment