I'm so sad right now!! I showed these to Kernan and I said, who's that... and he just looked at them and said "baby" :( :( He doesn't recognize his Callie!! We need to see you soon!!
she is too too cute!! my joey was enamored with her during sacrament on sunday. he kept looking at her and then turning to me and telling me she was cute.
8 comments:
I'm so sad right now!! I showed these to Kernan and I said, who's that... and he just looked at them and said "baby" :( :( He doesn't recognize his Callie!! We need to see you soon!!
Eva's hair is the same way! It's hard to make it look decent without a bow or something! She is so cute and big!!
She is a doll!
hahah, her hair rocks.
she is too too cute!! my joey was enamored with her during sacrament on sunday. he kept looking at her and then turning to me and telling me she was cute.
She couldn't be cuter, and she's such a big girl now! I sure miss you, Natalie!
Okay...I think she has more hair than Mylie! lol Love the all the different 'looks'!
she has GREAT hair! heehee.
Post a Comment