Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My First Pig Tails




Well, my baby is growing up and getting hair. We finally can do pig tails and other hair styles. She fights me the entire time. But it is testing me to see how quick I can be. Here are some cute pictures of her. Also she is almost walking. She is standing up on everything and has taken a few steps here and there, but she is so into jumping right now that as soon as she gets on her feet she is bouncing away until her bum hits the ground again. I haven't caught it on video yet, but there is a cute picture mid bounce. She jumps so high sometimes the she gets air. She has been so much fun and I can't believe how fast her and Kolsen are growing.



3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

She is changing so fast! It makes me sad!! Tell her to slow down! I LOVE the hair!! So adorable! Miss that girl!

Heidi Joncas said...

Too cute. I haven't seen her is awhile and she looks huge!!

aliciamae100 said...

She's so big! Seems like just a couple months ago I was holding her in the hospital. :( Why do they have to grow up so fast? At least she just keeps getting more and more beautiful! (that's gotta ease the pain) ;)