Jason had the day off yesterday, so at about 12:00 we decided to go to Prescott and play in the snow. There wasn't much snow but it was so nice to get out of town with our kids and just play all day. We played in the snow, went to a mall and we let them ride some of the rides there, play at a playground, and we went to an arcade. We just went to the arcade to look around and see what there was, but as we were walking I looked down at Kolsen and he had something in his hand. I opened it up to find 3 tokens. I have no idea where he found them but we couldn't see anyone looking for lost coins so we decided to let him play some games with them. We let him play a game where you drop your coin in and whatever slot it lands in you get that many tickets. In 3 tries he won 27 tickets. My little 2 1/2 yr old won 27 tickets at an arcade! How fun. So we let him pick out a prize and then we headed home. It was a fun and relaxing trip!
The Car Ride




Rides at the MALL
Playground (We couldn't get many pictures of Kolsen because he wouldn't hold still long enough)
(Callie loved this tunel and wouldn't let anyone else go through it. She would just crawl back and forth and giggle the whole way)



Throwing a snowball at dad in the parking lot
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Prescott Here We Come
Posted by The Davis's at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You could have come and played in our snow!! ;D Glad you were able to get away! Miss you!
I can't believe how big she looks. I always think of her as a little tiny baby still. I love the pig tails.
Look at those sweet little bangs.. both you and your daughter look great with bangs.
WHat a fun trip.
Post a Comment