Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Joe's Farm Grill



So A few days ago my Parents took us to a really good and fun restaurant in Gilbert. It is called Joe's Farm Grill. The food was amazing because it was an old BARN that they turned into a restaurant. Everything they cooked was fresh from the ground and tasted wonderful. You also got to eat it outside on picnic tables but it still felt like a nice restaurant. It was a win win situation. Kolsen got to run around and play and we got to eat our meals in peace. Then they let you walk along a path and look at there rows of crop. It also worked out really good because at the end of the farm there was a school with a playground that was open so we let Kolsen play for a little while. Actually we ALL played as you can see from the pictures. It was a lot of fun and a really GOOD family activity. Everyone brought their kids and let them run around together. Definitely a must try!!!








Callie thinks she can walk everywhere now. No more crawling and dirty knees!!!











4 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Looks like fun!! Every time I see pictures of Callie, I can't believe how big she's gotten!! One in just a few days! Crazy to think about what you were going through one year ago!! But she is worth it right?! I love you guys! Can't wait to see you in a week!! Yay!!

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

What a fun way to spend a afternoon! We were just out there last week at amazing jakes, but I bet this place is a fun place to try too... CUTE FAMILY!!!

Justina Selim said...

That place looks fun! I love her two pony tails!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

How fun!! I would love to try then when we visit one of the times we come back out there. I love the picture with Kolsen sticking his head out of the slide. So cute!!