Monday, March 23, 2009

Callie and Kolsen... What Else???


So I haven't posted in forever and though I would do some updates.

Callie is getting so big it makes me want to cry every day. It is so funny being the second child. With Kolsen I was so excited for him to move on to the next big thing but with Callie it seems like it is going way to fast and we are going to miss everything. Anyway, she is walking all over the place now! She stated taking steps a few months ago, but now she is walking everywhere. Here is a little video of the beginning of march when she started. We caught a good wipe out at the end.

Kolsen is growing up to fast too. The nursery people came in and got me on Sunday because Kolsen needed to go potty and they aren't aloud to help. So I went in to the bathroom and saw him at the sink washing his hands. He looked at me and said. I don't need help mom. I'm done. Oh my gosh. I almost lost it in the middle of church!!! I can't believe that he is big enough to not need me anymore. I fought back the tears. Anyways, Here is a cute picture of him and I goofing around with the camera one night and his new favorite nap spot. It is very blurry because I didn't want to wake him up with the flash.

4 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Why do kids have to grow up so fast?! It makes me sad! Seeing you guys the other night might have been the highlight of this trip! My big hug from Kolsen and not letting go of Callie was great!! :) We miss you guys so much! Love ya!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

She's so big! I am so sad to be missing out on everything! He hair is getting so long too! The picture at the end is very very cute of you and Kolsen :) Miss you guys!

Justina Selim said...

Walking!! I can't believe it! I wish Eva would take a bink! She started refusing it like 3 months ago! :-<

aliciamae100 said...

tile? comfy! I know I'll be just like you and cry when A says she doesn't need me!! :(