Congrats Kim!!! My sister is having her first baby next month so we threw her a baby shower. It was so much fun and she got some really good gifts. She is so excited about her little one and we can't wait to meet him. Love Ya Kim!

The diaper cake I made. These are so much fun!

This one says "Handsome"

"All the girls"
(Minus Mallory) We couldn't find her


Kim and all her friends
The diaper cake I made. These are so much fun!
This one says "Handsome"
"All the girls"
(Minus Mallory) We couldn't find her
Kim and all her friends
2 comments:
Kim you're adorable pregnant! I'm bummed I couldn't be there to see everything! Looks like she got a lot of cute stuff! Her pregnancy has gone by so fast!! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! :)
That is such a cute way of decorating. Great Idea! I really love the brown and blue striped onesie. Congrats Kim, I can't believe how fast the time has passed. Have you updated your blog???
Post a Comment