Friday, June 19, 2009

Family pictures


















So I had an idea the other day of a picture I wanted to do and Rachel was up for it, so here they are. I am going to get them printed in 8x10's and frame them in black frames right next to each other. We will see how it turns out.

























































































































Since we were taking pictures I decided to do family pictures too. Here are some cute ones. Thanks Rachel!!! I love the way they turned out!!!














































































6 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Those turned out way cute!! That is a fun idea! Rachel did a great job!

Brooke Brooks said...

So cute! Rachel did an awesome job!

PC&Trev said...

Way Cute, I love the LOVE Sign. I can picture them hanging in your home. Your butt looks super in the side by side couple shot.

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

CUTE :)

Richardson Family said...

So stinkin CUTE!! Don't you love it when they all turn out! Good job Rachel!

Barton Family said...

Soooo cute. I may have to steal that idea.