Here are a couple random videos because I am bored!
Kolsen has picked up a saying that I think is a crack up and I can't figure out where he got it from. When ever he does something good or is trying to be funny he Says "Yeah Babe" and does this little dance. It makes me laugh every time!!
Callie has been talking a lot at home but whenever I try to get her to do it for anyone else she is so stubborn. So here is her saying "Happy". The first one is the best I think but it is hard to hear through the kids screaming in the back.
2 comments:
Those were both SO cute!! I can't believe she says stuff! I think I might cry!! :( And Kolsen is seriously cute! Trevor asked him at church who he was, and Kolsen said, Kolsen Davis! haha it was SO cute!
Again, she's gotten so big. I love her little voice. I think Kolsen has been watching Jason too much, haha :). Hopefully he does that with his wife. Whenever my nephew Kade wants something, he calls his mom "princess" in this sweet little innocent voice. It works everytime. I hope he keeps that up for his wife.
Post a Comment