Sunday, July 05, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!








I hope everyone had a fun 4Th of July! Ours was pretty fun! We got up early and went with Alan and Debbie to their ward party. It was so much fun because they had a firetruck come and they let the kids ride on it and get sprayed by it. Then we went to a barbecue at our grandparents house which was fun and then back to Alan and Debbie's house for fireworks that night.










Here are all the kids on the truck. Kolsen was so excited but the thought of being on top was a little scary so he sat inside with Alan.



Snow cones for a treat!











She didn't know what to think cause it was so cold.







Then the water!!!













And if you notice in the middle Alan had a very nice take down!



And when all the other kids were playing and getting wet, here is my son. All by himself hiding from the water. What a turkey!!

3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

That looks like fun! I love the idea of the firetruck!!

aliciamae100 said...

looks like a very fun 4th! Callie is SO BIG! She looks 2!! Totally beautiful.

PC&Trev said...

I love Alan, he's so darn cute. I have to admit, I think he's one of the most handsome older men. Kolsen is smart! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. It was so nice seeing you.