Saturday, November 28, 2009

NeW MooN Premier!!!

Here are some pictures from the midnight New Moon premier.  It was a blast and the theater had tons of fun things to do.  They had live music, games, costume contests, trivia, and Embry (one of the wolves) was there signing auto graphs.  Also the group we went with did a raffle and had some good prizes.  I didn't win any but Rachel and Mom did.  It was a blast and the movie was great!  Not as good as the book, but nothing could be.  They did so much better on this one than they did on Twilight.  It was also fun to have a late night with the girls too. 





4 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Looks like a blast!! I went to the 1:30pm showing on Friday! You crazy late nighters! Ü I agree, it was so much better then Twilight but not as good as the book... Miss you guys! We'll be down in a few weeks for Christmas and we're going to see each other!!!!! <3

Britt said...

my gosh that is awesome. cool tats. ;)

Sam and Melissa said...

I agree! This one was way better than the last. Don't you love having all sisters! I ran into Jessica in St. George - we are going to have a friends reunion during Christmas break at her Mom's house.

Justina Selim said...

What a fun night! I love the tattoos!