This year, we thought it would be fun to have all of our family go to the Pumpkin Patch together. We found a really cute one where we had a ton of fun. Here are some pictures.

Family pictures. I have given up on trying to get everyone one to look in the same direction.
The wagon. This lasted long enough for me to snap a picture, then they saw the animals and were gone.
"The Corn box" Kolsen and Lexi were making corn angels
He got so excited about this tractor!
These baby pigs were sooo cute!
We had a blast and I hope everyone else did too!











2 comments:
I wish we could have gone... Looks so fun! We went to that one when Kernan was little! Love the veggie family picture! And thanks for the update! I was getting worried about you! Ü Miss you, next time we need to make time to get together for like an entire day!!
We went to that one last year, a little pricey, but really cute. I love the picture of your family as veggies, your the only one looking. It's because the Mom's really pay attention to veggies.
Post a Comment