Monday, September 21, 2009

Kolsen's Spirit Week

Kolsen LOVES his preschool and they got to have "Spirit Week" last week. He was so excited and had so much fun. Here are some pictures:



Tuesday: Crazy Hat Day



(He was not excited about taking a picture) This is a hat that we got from Tanner when he was on his mission in Thailand.













Wednesday: Pajama Day (This was a sad day for all of us! It was one of those days where your kids don't stop fighting all day and today it started especially early. On top of that this is when we took Callie's binki away so she was extra fussy. So, we go out to the car to go to school, I get everyone buckled in and it doesn't start. Yep dead battery. Kolsen was so bummed because he couldn't go to school in his pj's and I was so bummed because I needed that break. O well!





















Thursday: Sports Day























Friday: Class Color Day ( I forgot to take a picture on this day.) He got to wear a white shirt and decorate it with stars. He had fun and it was fun to dress him up.

4 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

When I clicked on your blog and that picture of Kolsen in his hat popped up... I laughed out loud!! He is SO cute!! haha! Wish I could have helped ya out with the battery again... Maybe you need a new one! Ü

Justina Selim said...

What a fun preschool week! I feel like everyday my kids fight all day! Having two kids was much easier when Eva didn't care if Aiden took away her toys, haha!

Justina Selim said...

What a fun preschool week! I feel like everyday my kids fight all day! Having two kids was much easier when Eva didn't care if Aiden took away her toys, haha!

Chelle said...

How cute that they have spirit week at his school. Oh to be young and in school. Those were the good ole days!