Thursday, September 03, 2009

Gotta Love Good Deals!!!



OK, so I know this is silly, but I got the BEST deal today at Fry's and I have to show it off. I get so excited when I do it right and I get name brand things so cheap.

So I bought the "37" items you see here for : $14.76

and I saved : $90.97

That means that I got each item for $.40. That is the most I have ever saved in one trip and it is all stuff that I can use up when I need it because it won't go bad. I think the mascara alone was $8.00 originally! I might go back and get a few more things but I just thought I would share. Coupons are AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Nice job! Jer and I are going to start couponsense again in October. I can't wait to get good deals again.

Brian and Jessica said...

Good job Nat!! I just barley signed up to get the Sunday paper on Monday!! I need to start getting better at the coupons! I also found this website called that only charges 4.95 a month... Probably not as easy to figure out as the Coupon Sense lady but cheaper... Miss ya!!

aliciamae100 said...

and it looks like you can store all but the mascara and mustard in the garage - another huge plus! way to go!!

TheDickersons said...

Good job! My sisters do the same - they take pictures of their good buys and post it in their blogs. I love coupons! And oh, how I miss Fry's!