Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASE!!!


I wish everyone could know how lucky I am to be married to this guy. Jason is the best thing that has or ever will happen to me. I love him more and more everyday and I am so glad that he is stuck with me forever. He is kind, generous, loving, firm, trustworthy, funny, easy going, HANDSOME!!!, treats me better than I ever could have dreamed, and is my best friend. I LOVE you Jase and I want to wish you a
HAPPY 26Th BIRTHDAY!!!
Just so you know, he is the worst sport about picture taking in the world so these pictures are all I have of him by himself. Every other picture you see of him he has taken because I forced him to take a picture with our family. Hopefully that will get better someday!!!

5 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

Rich and Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!! 26 huh? wow!

Sam and Melissa said...

Jason is so lucky to have YOU too! You guys are the cutest couple. I can't picture you without him, you guys go together perfectly.

PC&Trev said...

You are a lucky woman, but remember he might be even luckier!! I love you guys and miss you. Happy B-day Jason.

Brian and Jessica said...

Happy "be-lated" Birthday Jas! I saw it on my phone first thing Monday morning and then forgot to call!! :( Hope you had a fun day!!

And I agree with everyone else Nat, he's just as lucky to have you! Ü