So this shirt totally describes Callie's attitude right now. She has been so much fun and she is happy all the time now, but she is learning how things work. She will go into Kolsen's room and pester him or take a toy away from him until he yells at her. So then I will hear him yelling and get him in trouble for yelling and look at Callie to see this expression on her face "What mom, is wasn't me!" So now I really have to watch to see if it's Kolsen being mean or if Callie is pestering him until he can't take it. The joy's of more than one kid!!!


2 comments:
Gotta LOVE girls!! They are way to smart for their own good! Watch out Kolsen, it's just the beginning! :)
That's so funny. I can't wait to see my boys bantering at each other. :)
Post a Comment