Let me just tell you how much I LOVE these girls. These are all my best friends from high school that I have missed sooooo much. We all got back together again for Pam's Bridal shower. (Pam is in the Yellow) We has a blast and it was so much fun to catch up with all of them. From the left we have: Claudia, Jody, Pam, Me, Amber, and Chelsey.
Here is one of the games we played. It is called TP wedding dress. Pretty self explanatory. It was so much fun and all the dresses turned out great.
Here was the winning dress!!! Yeah for our team! The girls that did me were great. I had a Veil, a pearl necklace, a huge ring, matching shoes, a bouquet, and a beautiful dress with matching detail work on the front and a long train on the back. We didn't get a good picture of it all, but it looked pretty good! It was also a blast to do.
I thought this was hilarious!!

Claudia (Middle) is one of my best friends and will always be. We met in 4th grade and have been together ever since. She is the most awesome person and I look up to her so much! Love you Claudia!
Pam's younger sister Kim made up the cutest Jeopardy game for her. Pam did really good, but she did have to eat a few pieces.







3 comments:
awww looks like you all had fun!!!!!
That's so great!! All of you still look so good! They were some of the nicest girls in school, it's great that your all still in touch.
I just found your blog! How fun! That's good you've kept in touch with so many people from high school. I wish I did! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment