
SO THIS IS WHAT THE BOYS DID...
They got to go see the Monster truck show on Saturday night with some friends of ours. They had so much fun and Kolsen and Bode loved it!!! Thanks Jer for getting tickets! My mistake was that we told Kolsen about a week ahead of time because I was so excited for him to get to go..which we won't do again! Every hour every day after that he would ask me if it was Saturday yet. I was happy he was so excited but I thought my ears were going to fall of if I heard the word Monster Trucks again by the end of the week. It was also way cute because on Saturday I wanted to get him excited to go so I got on You Tube and found a video of the trucks and he watched it over and over and said "I take a picture of this to show daddy" So I gave him the camera:

Here the boys are with the trucks. They got a pit pass to go down on the course and see them. It was pretty muddy so that is why Jason is holding Kolsen so funny in the other pictures.
Here is one of Kolsen's favorites. It looked like a dinosaur



This is what he got to pick out at the concessions. He hasn't stopped playing with it.



This is what he got to pick out at the concessions. He hasn't stopped playing with it.

"HOBBY LOBBY" ALL THE WAY. I LOVE THIS STORE BUT I NEVER GET TO GO, SO WE MADE A TRIP OF IT WITH MY MOM AND SISTER. IT WAS A BLAST! WE FOUND SOME FUN THINGS AND RACHEL GOT A LITTLE CAMERA HAPPY ALONG THE WAY SO HERE IS OUR ADVENTURE.
CALLIE IS SUCH A LITTLE GIRL AND TOTALLY POSED FOR THE CAMERA WHEN WE PUT THESE ON HER.

RACHEL WANTED SOME TOO

RACHEL WANTED SOME TOO
WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID?
OK I LOVED THIS PICTURE AND TOLD RACHEL SHE NEEDED TO FRAME IT UNTIL...... I LOOKED AT THE EYES ON HER SHIRT. IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE THINKING "WHAT IS ON MY HEAD?" THEN I GOT A LITTLE FREAKED OUT AND NOW THAT IS ALL I SEE...

WE WENT TO A FEW OTHER STORES AND CALLIE WAS STARTING TO GET FUSSY BECAUSE WE WERE DRAGGING HER EVERYWHERE SO WE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING FUN FOR HER. SO WE WENT TO HER TWO MOST FAVORITE THINGS RIGHT NOW. FIRST WAS THE PET STORE. SHE IS SOOOOO OBSESSED WITH FISH OR "SHISHY". KOLSEN HAS A FAKE FISH TANK ON HIS DRESSER AND EVERY TIME IT IS ON SHE STANDS THERE AND SAYS "SHISH, SHISH, SHISH... OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU TURN IT OFF AND THEN SHE CRIES. ALSO SHE HAS GONE THROUGH ALL OF THE BOOKS WE HAVE AND EVERY BOOK THAT HAS FISH IN IT (EVEN IF IT IS ONLY ON ONE PAGE) SHE HAS BROUGHT IT TO ME TO PUT ON THE BOOKSHELF IN HER ROOM. SO WE TOOK HER TO THE PET STORE TO LOOK AT THOSE. SHE WAS IN AWE!!! SHE LOVED IT. AND THEN IT WAS ON TO THE BOOK STORE. SHE WOULD SIT IN MY LAP AND READ BOOKS ALL DAY IF I LET HER. IT WAS SUCH A FUN NIGHT WITH MY LITTLE GIRL, MOM AND SISTER AND I AM SURE THE BOYS HAD JUST AS MUCH FUN AS WE DID.





3 comments:
Those pictures of the boys at the Monster Trucks are so cute!! One sad thing about moving, Kernan and his Daddy would have loved to be there too!
And the picture of Callie in the sunglasses is seriously adorable!! I just love her! Looks like a fun night!
HAHA! Natalie, that was so much fun. And thanks to you, thats all I see in the picture now too. It's kinda freaking me out. :D
Monster Trucks look awesome now. The shirt is a little freaky. I'm glad you guys got to have seperate, but super fun nights.
Post a Comment