Here is our New Garden!!! Yeah!!! It was so much fun to plant it and have the kids help. I think I need to start our story with the fact that we live right in front of a school and we started laying down the potting soil right when school got out. We all know how good that smells!! So not 2 minutes after we got it all on, some boy's walked by our back fence and said "What is that smell!! It smells like horse crap!! That's gross what is that?" They continued to say it all the way down the street and as soon as they were out of hearing distance Jason and I fell apart. We laughed all day about it. Our timing couldn't have been better.

Helping Dad mix the dirt around. After about 2 turns he said "this is to hard for boys. I think you should do it"
Pushing in the seeds
Wanting to help but not knowing what to do
Here, I will help play with the dirt.
Now let me try this thing
Here is the finished product. Not much yet, but when it starts to grow we will post more pictures. We planted: Corn, strawberries, peppers, cucumbers, carrots, artichokes, and lettuce. I think we will have a pretty good salad when they are done growing!










1 comments:
Awesome... I tell you, you guys need to come up and work on our backyard!
Post a Comment