Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break!!!

We went to the zoo with my family while Kolsen was out of school. We had a blast and the kids had a ton of fun seeing all of the animals. Kolsen was so excited to go, that he went in his closet and picked this shirt out to wear so he could find all the animals while we were there. He is so funny! This picture of him with his ticket says it all!!! Here are all the kids at the start of our adventure. As you can see Callie was very mad that she couldn't walk and had to sit in a stroller.






















Jessica I can't see these without thinking of you!!!









It was such a fun day and we found all of the animals on Kolsen's shirt so he was happy! Thanks mom and dad for the fun trip!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Aww.. Thanks Natalie!! I do love those giraffes! Ü And the kids looked like they had such a good time, well when Callie was out of her stroller. If I had been there she could have gotten out, hehe!

PC&Trev said...

Crazy how your family is growing!! Now there will be another grandbaby, exciting. I'm sure your glad, it's not you. Your hair is super cute!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love Kolsen's face in the 1st picture - classic! The kids are getting so big. It's amazing seeing the difference in just 3 short months how much they change. It was good to see you guys!

-Holly