Thursday, May 06, 2010

I can't believe your 4

So My little boy turned 4 last month. I know I am a little late, but still wanted to do a post on him. I LOVE this little guy with all my heart. He has brought so much joy into our lives from the moment he arrived! He is so sweet, caring, energetic, happy, smart, and he picks up on the little details just like his dad. I am so thankful that he is ours and love that I have him forever! I love you kolsen and Happy Birthday!






My little baby boy on April 30, 2006


His first bath


One year pictures


2nd Birthday


3rd Birthday


Today!! He is such a handsome little guy!!

4 comments:

TheDickersons said...

He is so adorable! It was always a treat when you guys come over for VTing. Is he really 4 already? What a cutie!

Sam and Melissa said...

Holy cow,almost a kindergartner! HE is one cute kid. And you are a cute mom! HE really looks like Jason in some of those pictures.

PC&Trev said...

Your cake turned out super cute! I am glad you found your camera.

Justina Selim said...

He is so cute! Callie too! It's so weird when they have a bday! 4 feels really old to me! Wish we were closer! Aiden would have so much fun playing with him!