
So Here is our newest little one and here is how we got her.
So Yesterday Jason had the day off and we decided to go get some grocery's. We went to Albertson's and were shopping around when one of the workers walked by and kind of watched us for a few min. Then he came up to us and asked us if we wanted a free puppy. If you know me, you know that I have not wanted to get a dog for a while and had no plans to do so. But then he said that is was a "Yorkshire Terrier and Poodle mix". My mouth dropped to the floor and my heart jumped. That is the exact dog that I have wanted my whole life. I love yorky's and poodle gives it a good chance not to shed. Plus they are tiny and cute! He told us that his dog had puppies a few months earlier and he sold all of them but this one came back to him because the family couldn't take care of her. He was really attached to her and instead of selling her he wanted her to go to a good family and when he walked by us, the thought popped in his head to ask us. So we told him we would think about it and meet him back at the store at 12:00 to look at her. We went back and forth for awhile and decided to go take a look. Well, as you figured I fell in love with her when I saw her. She was so sweet and friendly and was the perfect size. She wasn't so small that the kids will walk around with her, but she was small enough for me. So we took her home.
She has been so much fun and she is such a mellow little thing. She is very cuddly and loves to have her tummy scratched. The best part is that she is already house trained and is past the puppy biting phase. I think she will be the perfect fit for us. Plus Jason is in LOVE with her too. He snuggled her all day yesterday. So I guess I killed two birds with one stone. I got my cute little puppy and I cured my baby hunger a little longer. 

This is her favorite spot to sleep!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Our Little Peanut!!!
Posted by The Davis's at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He's so cute!! That's awesome that you were at Albertson's at just the right time! I love the color of his fur!
Oops! I mean SHE'S so cute and I love the color of HER fur :)
Oh Natalie, she's adorable!! What a way to get a dog!! Although its still hard to believe you really do have one! Haha!! Hope your love affair lasts forever with her! I promise, dogs are a lot of fun!! ;)
how awesome is that? free puppy! she's way cute! I bet everybody just loves her to pieces.
How fun! I bet your kids are loving having a dog! I know mine would!
Post a Comment