Monday, November 12, 2007

STICKY FOODS ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!

OK, SO ON SUNDAY WE GOT UP EARLY AND HAD A WONDERFUL BREAKFAST OF GERMAN PANCAKES AND EVERYONE LOVED THEM. ESPECIALLY OUR SON. HE IS LEARNING HOW TO USE HIS UTENSILS AND IS DOING REALLY GOOD, BUT I THINK HE GOT A LITTLE TO EXCITED THIS TIME AND MAD A HUGE MESS WITH THE SYRUP. AFTER A FEW MINUETS OF BEING MESSY WE LOOKED OVER AT HIM CAUSE HE WAS GIGGLING AND THIS IS WHAT WE FOUND. HE HAD STUCK THE SPOON TO HIS NOSE AND IT STAYED. JASON AND I LOST IT. WE PROBABLY JUST TAUGHT HIM THAT IT IS FUNNY TO PLAY WITH FOOD, BUT IT WAS TO HILARIOUS NOT TO LAUGH. NEEDLESS TO SAY IT WAS BATH TIME AFTER THAT. I LOVE HAVING KIDS.














4 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Between the fork on the nose and the syrup covered face... It's just to cute!! He is so stinkin' cute!!

Britt said...

that is SO FUNNY!! What an adorable little boy! Kids bring so much meaning to our lives... don't you ever wonder what you did BEFORE you had kids?

Jesika said...

Kolsen!! So dang cute! I love the age he's at.......Everything is still so new but he's finally able to figure things out! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Great fun things that I get to look forward to!
Hey are you coming to the baby shower on Saturday? Holly said she would see me there, but I haven't heard back from you or Debbie. Let me know! Hope all is well.