You know he is thinking "I really want to touch that"

We got our decorations and tree up early this year and Kolsen did such a good job. He didn't get that we needed to hang the ornaments and not play with them at first, but he came around. He also found one of mine that is a train and wanted to drive it all over the tree. It was to cute so we got a little video of it. It won't post right now but I will try again later. Hope everyone is having a good time getting ready for Christmas.





Our lights twinkle so a good picture was hard to get
6 comments:
Ya!! Christmas lights! We missed those last year!! :) Love the decorations!
Very cute! I love Christmas time...
Oh, it looks like you and your sweet family are having a great time!! Oh, how I love the holidays!!
oops, I forgot to mention....Yay for the garage door opener!
gorgeous decorations! I can't wait to see your hair and find out what you are having!
The tree is beautiful! And I love the lights. I can't wait to put up ours.
Post a Comment