
Well, we went to the doctor on Wednesday and found out that Kolsen is getting a little sister. We are so excited and can't wait to meet her. I have had a feeling that it would be a girl but I wasn't as sure with this one as I was with Kolsen. But it was clear as day on the ultra sound. She is doing good and is right on schedule for her size and is kicking away now. This is the fun part when you are over all the sickness, start to feel them move, and aren't too big to be uncomfortable yet. So I need to enjoy it while it lasts. I am also so ridiculous because it has only been 2 days of knowing and I have already bought her crib bedding set and know how I am painting her room. (Can you tell I am excited for a girl???) Here is the set the I got on eBay(which I love) for less than $90 for all 14 pieces. I got everything in the picture except the mobile. I thought it was too good of a deal to pass up. Tell me what you think.

And finally here is a belly shot of me at 20 weeks. Yeah, I have hit the 1/2 way mark! The good thing is that I have only gained 1lb. from my starting weight cause I lost so much in the beginning. But I am sure it is coming. This little girl has already shown that she will be much more high maintenance than Kolsen. Anyway, I hope everyone had a good weekend!

10 comments:
Yeah! Congrats to both you and Jason. Girls are so much FUN! I bet your glad your 1/2 way through! Cute bedding.
I'm so excited for you guys!! Girls are so much FUN!!!! And love the bedding!
Love the bedding! Congrats on the baby girl!! That is so fun!!
That is so exciting!! Girls are SO much fun!
YAY! I saw your blog off of Jesika's and couldn't just not respond when I saw you were having a GIRL!!! The pink booties picture was the right touch too. Loved it. :0) I'm very excited for you! Lots and lots of cute girl clothes out right now. You hubby had better watch out. HA HA.
I'm so glad that Mallory will have someone to play with! We're excited for you!!
I'm so flippin excited for you! I love the bedroom set. You are going to have the dantiest, most petite little angel. Hopefully this one get's his eyelashes. love c
Congrats on a girl! That's so exciting. And I love the bedding you picked out - it's adorable.
WOOHOO!! It's a girl...That's so exciting and fun! Kolsen will be a great big brother! :o) Congrats to you and Jason!
yay for girls!! congrats!! cute bedding amd cute belly!
Post a Comment