Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Shower #2





Well, we are all done with the shower's for Kim. The second friend and ward shower was on Saturday and it was tons of fun. She had a really good turn out and got lots of good stuff for her kitchen. I was helping with gifts so I didn't get any pictures of them but I got a few of the pre shower stuff. This is the towel cake I did for her. Her colors turned out beautiful!!!

The yummy food!

Kim and her high school friends. These are some amazing girls. We passed advise cards around and the things these girls had to say was so insightful! I am glad Kim has friends like this!

We also found some beautiful roses that matched perfectly with our colors. I love Costco roses!!!

1 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

I'm so bummed I missed it! Glad she got some good stuff! I can't believe it's almost January!! :) Your towel cake turned out adorable!