Saturday, December 08, 2007

Kim's Family Shower


THE GIRLS:





We had the first of Kim's showers on Saturday. It was a family shower thrown by Debbie Davis and Emily Kealer. It was a lot of fun and she and Cameron got a lot of good stuff. Thank you so much for all of those who came. I know it meant a lot to them that you were there. Here are some pictures:






















Table Decorations





















Some of their gifts (I love the picture of Christ)























"Family Shot" from the right: Me, Kim, Mom, Heather, Rachel






THE BOYS:
And while we were having the shower this is what the men were doing. The picture says it all. Kolsen got to shoot the gun and still came back ALIVE with only 1 scratch on his hand which is good. Jason said he kept the ear things on the whole time and loved it. I think they had too much fun!!!















3 comments:

Brooke Brooks said...

Looks like so much fun!

Jesika said...

Ah!! The joys of getting married! :o) Sorry I had to miss this one but I'm planning on coming to the one on Saturday! :o)

PC&Trev said...

i love ur hair!