
I hope everyone had as much fun on Christmas as we did. Kolsen loved opening his gifts and we really enjoyed spending time with our families. Here are just a few pictures because we did mostly videos.
Jason got some clothes, Rollerblades, jerky, pistachios, and some work out equipment
.
I got the bathroom set that I have wanted forever, Some kitchen rugs and decor and an Ipod. Also on Saturday we are painting our bathroom so when that is all done I will put up some pictures. I love it!!'
We had to much fun with Kolsen and videos that we didn't take any stills. So here is a video of one of his favorite gifts. He also got some clothes and lots more toys from our families.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Christmas!
Posted by The Davis's at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like you guys had an awesome christmas!
So cute! Looks like a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment