We had a family Christmas party last Monday night where a special guest showed up. It was a lot of fun to see all of our family and to read some beautiful Christmas stories, but the funniest thing was to watch Kolsen on Santa's lap. We stood at the front of the stage and let him watch the kids sit on him to show him that it was fun and he seemed really excited and kept saying "Santa" so we decided to give it a try. As you can see he was not to sure what to think about the big man in red. The picture below was the first sighting.
This cute picture was Kolsen sneaking away to go play with the water jug you can see in the background. He liked that more than eating all the good food. I love it cause you can see the sneaky look in his eye.
And finally daddy trying to make me smile for the camera. Say Cheese!!!



5 comments:
Kolsen looks like a little stud in that outfit! I love it!
I love his reaction to Santa! And you totally captured his "sneaky" look he does!! Too fun!
Cute pictures! It was good to see you guys there. Kolsen is getting so big!
Hey! I just found your blog! It was so fun to catch up on your family! That is so exciting that you are having a girl! Congrats! We just started a blog! It's kinda fun, haha, and my mom told me that you had one! It's so cute!
I think you need to explain why you're naming her Cali then maybe more would vote for the name I like! :)
Post a Comment