Well, I hope everyone had as much fun as us this weekend. It was packed full of fun family activities and lots of food. Our Thanksgiving day was a blast. We went to the Davis side for lunch and then to my side later that day for dinner. It was a lot of fun with a lot of good food but the bad part was Kolsen got sick about 2:00 with a fever and didn't feel good the rest of the day. The good thing was he got to sleep most of the evening at my parents house and the next day he was much better. It was a weird 12 hr thing and he is fine now.
Then on Friday Jason got the day off and we got to do our Christmas decorations and we got our Christmas gift early. We got our selves a garage door opener and can actually use our garage now. It is amazing what a difference pushing a little button does for my lazy self. Anyway, our house looks so nice and I am so in the Christmas mood now. There is something so special about this time of the year when we get to think about Christ's birth and life and then wonderful things he has done for us. You can see it fill the air and everyone is a little happier than usual.

Saturday was also a big day for our family. Heather and Spencer went through the temple to be sealed together and to Lexi for All Eternity. What a special miracle that is. They are such a sweet family and I am so glad that they are in my life and have made the wonderful choice to go to the temple and receive all the blessing that come with that. I love them very much and can't wait to see what is in store for their family. When they get the pictures back I will steel some and post them. Since then our life has slowed down a little and is starting to get back to normal.
Oh yeah and I also did my hair different. I have been in kind of a funk and been really down on my self lately. I don't know if it is the hormones or what but I just needed a change to liven things up again so I decided to dye my hair. Heather and I decided that I should go darker and I absolutely love it. It is a Reddish brown color with Blond highlights and Heather did an amazing job. I am so spoiled to have her in my family and to get to take advantage of her whenever I want. She is amazing with hair and I will never go to anyone else!!! LOVE YOU HEATHER!!
And last the belly bump has finally come. I am about 18 weeks now and we can find out what it is in the next few weeks, I am sooooooo excited. I still have no idea what it is but we will be happy with whatever come. Stay tuned to find out!
2 comments:
Your house does look great! We too are so excited and happy for Heather and Spencer!! Such an exciting step they took! Also, I LOVE your hair! It does look so cute! Love it! And last... Can't wait to see what that little bump is going to be!!
what an awesome weekend!! That is so wonderful that your sister and her sweet little family went thru the temple!
I am excited to see what you are having too! ;) Michelle is having a girl, by the way!
Post a Comment