Wednesday, March 26, 2008

She is in a bit of a hurry...

Hello everyone~
This is Jessica (friend, neighbor, cousin:) I thought everyone in Natalie's "blog family" would want to hear the latest happenings in the Davis house... No there is no baby, but she could be here sooner rather then later! Here's the story:
Natalie went in Monday morning for a normal doctor's appointment and mentioned to Dr. Erickson that she had been having contractions, nothing serious, but they decided to check and see if she had dilated at all. So he checked her and Natalie said his eyes got really big and he told her that she was at 4cm and her water was going to break at any minute! So he sent her right over to the hospital. She got hooked up to all the machines and found out she was contracting every 2 minutes! So they have stopped those yesterday finally, because she still has about 5 1/2 weeks left, they did another ultrasound yesterday and found out that the first lady that did it and told them she was almost 5lbs was wrong! She is almost 4lbs! So she is still just a little to tiny to make her entrance! Natalie has to stay in the hospital until she arrives, she is already going crazy!! Poor thing! She has been given 2 steroid shots to help her lungs develop faster and the baby has passed every non stress test so far, so they both are doing good, just bored!
Everyone who is wondering about the shower that is supposed to be this Saturday... It's been postponed until after she is here! So hopefully no one will show up to the Davis's on Saturday! ;)

Don't worry about Kolsen either!! He is being spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's house!!
And because Jessica can't post without a picture... Here is one I took a year ago of Kolsen!!


Don't worry I'll be sure I keep you all posted on the latest and when anything chages!! Also if you leave a comment, I will be sure Natalie gets it!! Please just keep them in your prayers!!

5 comments:

Britt said...

We'll keep you all in our prayers. Tell that little girl to hang tight in there a few more weeks. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Justina Selim said...

I am glad that you posted for her Jessica! I was wondering how everything was going because I heard from my mom who had heard from grandma and so on. We will keep you in our prayers. I am so glad that you have lots of family close by to take care of your guys! Kind of a crazy story, she is just excited to join the family fun, right?

Anonymous said...

Good luck Natalie! Hope you and the baby are doing good. Lets hope you go a couple more weeks, I know the hospital is no fun though! Let us know if you need anything

Chelle said...

Wow that is a little scary! Hope all goes well! I wish mine was a little more antsy to get out she is taken her sweet time.. scaring us here and there. But nothing like that

Brooke Brooks said...

We will be praying for you. I know how you feel right now since I was in the same exact sitauation with Addison. If you need to talk you can always call me!